Friday, August 30, 2013

O My dear! my name is-" HOPE"


O My  dear! my name is-" HOPE"
You often meet me-
Amid the gloom
You can't cope.

Quite often you see me –
Bruised at the hands of "Despair"
But in the month of "Autumn"
I make with it - a lovely pair.

So many times,
You see the' river of destiny'
Changing its course.
But never-ever you find me
Knelt down even before
the mightiest Force.

There is 'something' -
Which you never resign
My abode is your heart
Where I always outshine.

Just a tender smile
And I never drain
Just a simple one more step
And I never go in vain.

It often comes-
When you cease to remain prime.
In your yester moments,
When,your magic was sublime.

There I step in-
To rekindle your lost pride.
With a purpose
Simply so divine.

I stay there-
until you stand up
and with few words
 gently leave your past behind.

O My  dear! my name is-" HOPE"
You often meet me-
Amid the gloom
You can't cope.


No comments:

Post a Comment